Freight trucking lines are used for transporting heavy and over-sized items to ensure safe delivery of your items and minimize potential damage during shipment. Items over 100 lbs., including most bulk orders, systems, and equipment, are typically shipped via freight truck and are eligible for lift gate service.
Lift Gate Service for Freight Orders
Lift gate service can be added at checkout to any order shipping via freight truck..
Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and curbside delivery. This service ensures the freight truck delivering your shipment will be equipped with a lift gate, which is a motorized platform attached to the back of the truck to physically lower items from the bed of the truck to the ground.
Note: Standard freight trucks do not have lift gates. Therefore, if you do not add lift gate service to your order you will need the assistance of several people to get your item off the truck once it is delivered. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Inspecting Freight Orders
When a freight order is delivered, please be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery. All freight shipments are curbside deliveries unless otherwise noted
- Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there is no physical damage.*
- The material is strapped down to a skid and the material received matches your HubSet.com packing slip.
- If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery.
- Call our customer support team at 1-800-691-8696 to notify us of the damage.
- Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
Note: Damaged shipments MUST be reported within within 24 hours of receipt.
* If you find minimal damage that will not affect the way the unit operates, you can make a note on the delivery receipt and accept the delivery.
Tracking Freight Orders
Heavier items will ship via one of our preferred freight carriers. Once the items have shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number(s) of your package(s). Your email will contain an estimated delivery date. Please note that the date provided is an estimate, and you are not guaranteed delivery on this date. The freight company will call you at least 24 hours in advance of delivery to schedule a drop off time. You may also call the freight company directly to schedule. Please reference your tracking number when calling. To track a freight shipment, please use the link contained in the email that we will send you