The Aquavon AQ2 - 110 Water Filter is a whole house water system, designed to effectively treat your municipal tap water, by reducing high levels of Chlorine, Chloramines, VOC's, THM's, offensive odors and tastes. It reduces the negative effects of common water problems and produces clean, filtered water at the point-of-entry to your home. The system is simple and quick to install and requires no drain line for backwashing or electricity due to its unique cartridge design that allows for easy operation and maintenance.
• No Wasted Water
• No Electricity Required
• No Slimy or Slippery Feel
• No Disposal Problems
• No Fines or City Restrictions
• No Use of Salts, Chemicals or Gimmicks
• No Plastic Water Bottles That Pollute our Environment
• All-In-One Cartridge Tank Design
• Chlorine, Chloramine, VOC's, THM, Odor and Taste Reduction
• Built-In Service Bypass
• Stainless Steel Protective Jacket
• Simple to Operate, Install and Service
• 2 -Year Warranty
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Model: AQ2-110
• Max. Flow (GPM): 10
• Est. Service Months: 12
• Connections (MNPT - IN): 1
• System Overall Size (IN): 10 x 39
• Shipping Weight (LBS): 65
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.