AXEON® S-200 Antiscalant is an effective antiscalant, specially formulated for feedwater with the highest levels of metal oxides, silica and scale–forming minerals. It is effective over a wide range of concentrations and does not flocculate dissolved polymers such as residual coagulants, iron or aluminum–rich silica. It inhibits polymerization of reactive silica and disperses colloidal (non–reactive) silica. This product is effective in reducing the operating and capital costs of major manufacturer's reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration systems.
Pending NSF Certification Certification Pending ANSI/NSF Standard 60 for drinking water production. Made in the USA The AXEON S-200 Antiscalant is proudly manufactured in the USA. Eco-Friendly This antiscalant is made of environmentally friendly and food grade material. Dosing Recommendations The proper dosage of AXEON S-200 Membrane Antiscalant will vary based on the feedwater analysis and reverse osmosis system recovery. The quantity of solution to add to the water is dependent on the flowrate of the feedwater along with the capacity of the chemical pump. For systems with less than 100 GPM (gallons per minute) feedwater, a typical dosage range is 4 – 6 ppm.
- Inhibits polymerization and precipitation of silica
- Effectively controls inorganic scales over a large concentration range
- Compatible with major manufacturer’s RO, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration membranes
- May be used diluted or undiluted
- Effective in feedwaters with pH range 5.0 – 10.0
- Particularly effective for controlling coagulation of colloidal silica by aluminum, iron and heavy metal salts
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.