The 211760 AXEON® LE1–Series Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elements are designed for low energy operating pressures of 150 psi. These membranes offer flow rates up to 12,500 gallons per day with nominal rates of 99%. LE1–Series RO Membrane Elements are NSF-61 certified, and are manufactured in a state-of-the-art, ISO-9001 compliant automated rolling facility, providing you with precise and advanced membrane quality that delivers on performance and cost.Features:
- Permeate Flow Rate: 2700 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 150 psi
- Dimensions: 4.0" x 40"
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 14 gpm
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Low Energy, Brackish Water
- AXEON Part Number: 211760
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.