AXEON® RE1–Series Membrane Elements feature a rugged fiberglass shell and are designed for surface and groundwater applications with high salt concentrations. RE1–Series Membrane Elements contain fouling resistant properties and offer higher flow rates up to 9,000 GPD while providing rejection rates up to 99%.Features:
- Permeate Flow Rate: 9000 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 225 psi
- Dimensions: 8.0" x 40"
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 75 gpm
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Surface Water, Brackish Water
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Need help finding a replacement part?
Fill out the part request form and someone will get back to you shortly.